Restrictions & Covenants

To determine which section you live in, consult the settlement package you received at the closing when you purchased your property for the legal description of your lot.  You may also determine the section by visiting the Hays County Courthouse, by contacting a member of the WCHOA Board, by clicking on the following link to the  Hays County Appraisal District website, or simply sending an email to and requesting this information.

Click this link to see an analysis of the deed restrictions for all areas of Willow Creek WCHOA Deed Restrictions – Analysis.